The Product Owner- Healthcare Analytics at Wi4 will be responsible for the planning, development, maintenance, and growth of the products that will support the companies in the healthcare sector. The responsible person will take full responsibility for the products developed including the documentation, preparing the roadmap, developing the product during the entire life, and maintaining it.
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced management consulting role in the healthcare analytics space
- Sound knowledge of the healthcare pricing domain for plans and providers, including recent pricing regulations across domestic and international markets
- Should have interest in the healthcare industry with a focus on interoperability
- Good understanding of the types of data and sources involved in complying with Transparency in Coverage and Hospital Price Transparency regulations (i.e., machine-readable files)
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Should be self-motivated, passionate, energetic, team-oriented personality and working style.
- As a Product Owner (Healthcare Analytics), you have to use your experience from the healthcare pricing domain and input from market offering leaders to execute a product roadmap and work closely with teams on detailed specifications, including analytical models, user interface, and data source ingestion and integration
- You have to work with the marketing, sales, and other teams to drive sales and customer adoption
- Report on the key data, analytical, and technological capabilities by analyzing them.
- Work with the internal team to create SRS and assist in tasks necessary to make a developed product market ready.